Big Sky Insulations, a manufacturer of sustainable building systems and products, is seeking Production and Fabrication Line Operators to serve our Belgrade, Montana location.
The Production Team manufactures R-Control SIPS building systems (structural insulated panels) and/or R-Shield Molded Polystyrene rigid insulation and Geofoam, used in residential and commercial construction projects. Our Production Team members are responsible for assembling and fabricating building products from raw materials, quality checking products prior to assembly and shipment, and ensuring all machinery runs smoothly.
- Work in teams with responsibility for a single element of a larger project
- Feed raw materials into machinery
- Use equipment to measure, cut and assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process to ensure area of responsibility is managed
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Pack goods for shipping
- Follows safety regulations and company guidelines
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing role would be considered an asset but is not required
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing documents, and safety guidelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to perform basic math
- Efficient individual with excellent time management skills
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and stand for 8 + hours/day
- Steel-toed boots may be required for this role, other protective equipment will be provided
Position pay DOE, plus full benefits. Our competitive salary rewards performance, dedication, and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Matching 401K
- Medical / Dental / Vision / LT Disability / AD&D and Life Insurance
Health insurance is offered after 60 days, paid holidays after 90 days, and 401k with matching employer contribution after 6 months of employment. Vacation begins to accrue immediately and is available 90 days after employment.
With a 60-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality building materials, we are a dynamic, family founded and operated company. We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety. If you enjoy working where creative thinking is embraced and personal growth is achieved, our company is the place for you. Learn more about our company history, brands and values.
Big Sky Insulations is an equal opportunity employer.