Premier Building Systems, a manufacturer of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) and EPS rigid insulation, is seeking an Industrial Maintenance manager to serve our Belgrade, Montana location. This is an opportunity to drive results, for this manufacturer of one of the most energy-efficient building envelopes produced, while working for a dynamic company with a 40-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality products.
We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety.
This position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and making sure all machinery and equipment for our plant is running efficiently. The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of gearboxes including understanding of assembly, bearing fits, boilers, and tolerances, have a working knowledge of pumps and pump assembly, various valve types, and other mechanical equipment such as screw conveyors, and rotary valves.
- Makes safety the number one priority in all jobs.
- Installs, moves, dismantles, assembles, and aligns machinery and equipment per equipment manufacturer’s specifications; fabricates and assembles equipment parts and components.
- Inspects, troubleshoots, and lubricates machines, equipment, and equipment components according to manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications.
- Installs and repairs basic plumbing & piping systems and components; develops basic plumbing & piping layouts according to industry standards.
- Basic knowledge/principles of boilers
- Solid understanding of proper and appropriate rigging practices including strap angles and load limits, proper attachment methods, maximum load ratings for hoists, straps, and mobile equipment, and proper tool usage and operation for specific tasks.
- Actively participates in the daily development of solutions to mechanical problems and programs to improve function, reliability, quality, and productivity; applies sound, educated maintenance principles to installations, diagnosis, repairs, and modifications of all plant machinery, equipment, components, structures, and facilities.
- Participates actively in proactive maintenance activities as assigned by Plant Manager.
To be considered for this position, applicants should bring the following (or equivalent) knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrates high ethical standards of behavior in all professional and personal dealings
- Experience working in a team environment towards common goals.
- Skilled in the art of problem solving, troubleshooting mechanical/equipment/process problems.
- Ability to develop and manage a preventative maintenance plan for Industrial equipment and facility.
- Initiates and acts on continuous improvement opportunities.
Additional qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more year’s industrial millwright experience.
- Computer skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Proficient in reading, understanding and interpreting related forms and specifications.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Our competitive salary rewards performance, dedication, and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Matching 401K
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LT Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
Health insurance is offered after 60 days, paid holidays after 90 days, and 401k with matching employer contribution after 6 months of employment. Vacation begins to accrue immediately and is available 90 days after employment.
About Premier Building Systems
With a 60-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality building materials, We are a dynamic, family founded and operated company. We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety. If you enjoy working where creative thinking is embraced and personal growth is achieved, our company is the place for you. Learn more about our company history, brands and values.