Big Sky Insulations, a manufacturer of sustainable building systems and products, is seeking a Truck Delivery Driver to serve our Belgrade, Montana location (Big Sky Insulations 15 Arden Drive) - home most evenings and weekends! Work for a dynamic company with a 60-plus-year track record of manufacturing high-quality building materials.
When you're a part of the Supply Chain Team you will help distribute one of the most energy-efficient building envelopes systems manufactured today, to residential and commercial customers throughout our region. Our Drivers are responsible for safely managing large loads/orders of our building material and on-time delivery to various construction sites, warehouses, etc. Vehicles provided by Premier Building Systems/Big Sky Insulations.
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe and courteous manner
- Responsible for ensuring that customer orders arrive on schedule
- Assist with, securing, and unloading vehicle
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers
- Ensures the safety and security of loading and unloading process
- Contact customers to confirm delivery details
- Review and verify bills of lading/packing lists to ensure accuracy
- Work with customers & shipping departments to determine placement of products, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, including conducting safety reviews
- Maintains delivery logs and records
- Regularly inspects delivery vehicles and report needed maintenance
- Must possess a commercial driver’s license (CDL), a clean driving record, and must be trained in safe driving practices
- Strong knowledge of driver safety regulations
- Visual and hearing acuity (in accordance with federal regulations
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Minimum education requirements: High School diploma or equivalent
Competitive mileage rate paid, plus hourly for certain tasks, DOE, plus benefits. Our competitive wage rewards performance, dedication, and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Matching 401K
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LT Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
Health insurance is offered after 60 days, paid holidays after 90 days, and 401k with employer contribution after 6 months of employment. Vacation begins to accrue immediately and is available 90 days after employment.
With a 60-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality building materials, we are a dynamic, family founded and operated company. We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety. If you enjoy working where creative thinking is embraced and personal growth is achieved, our company is the place for you. Learn more about our company history, brands and values.
Big Sky Insulations is an equal opportunity employer.