Premier Building Systems, the largest and most awarded North American manufacturer of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). Premier SIPS has consistently been named one of the top structural brands in the building material industry, and with a huge push towards sustainable construction we are now seeking several Territory Sales Managers to step into multiple established territories. These roles involve selling the company’s highly successful Premier SIPS in the Mountain Region representing either Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota or South Dakota. The ideal candidates will live in one of these regions.
Responsibilities involve working with building envelope stakeholders, including architects, builders and owners to develop sales opportunities. For an individual to thrive, they must be comfortable developing relationships, educating these stakeholder groups and managing the sales process from prospecting through jobsite start-ups. An understanding of the construction process and hands-on experience would be beneficial.
Sales training will be provided by well-established territory managers and a seasoned project management team. Sales relationship contacts will be provided, along with tools such as a vehicle allowance and business expense account. Relationships, lead management and activities will be managed through a highly effective sales platform (Hubspot) The position will require travel and provides the opportunity to interact with interested parties at trade shows, symposiums, architectural lunch-and-learn sessions, and other similar events.
Key Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager:
- Networking and prospecting to generate leads, establish relationships and grow the business
- Maintain and enhance existing relationships and establish new relationships with influencers and potential clients
- Provide technical expertise to clients regarding SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) construction methods and processes
- Develop successful proposals, help streamline the sales process and achieve established sales quotas
- Manage all relationships through Premier’s CRM platform, Hubspot
- Nurture seamless working relationships with the internal team members including production and project services
- Establish strong relationships with architects and builders in target markets
- Enhance the company’s reputation by focusing on Premier’s Core Values, including; Teamwork, Integrity, Commitment and Customer Centricity
- Work history with evidence of long-term employment and commitment
The successful Territory Sales Manager candidate will have:
- A proven record in consultative sales – ideally 5+ years in an architectural or construction sales role.
- Experience managing customer relationships through a recognized CRM platform
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Broad technical understanding of construction methods and processes
- Existing relationships within the architect and builder communities
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings
- Ability to assess the feasibility/ build-ability of a proposed project with SIPs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, self-starter and problem solver
- Positive attitude, industrious, ambitious with a strong work ethics
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite of programs
Our employees are offered a full benefits package, including a 401K with employer match, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and more.
With a 40-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality building materials, we are a dynamic, family founded and operated company. We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that puts the customer first and values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety. Those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers as well as the loyalty of our many long-term employees. We remain committed to customer satisfaction in everything we do and long-term aggressive investments in production, marketing and infrastructure have positioned Premier for continued growth regardless of economic conditions.
With a niche in sustainable building material manufacturing, there has never been a better time to join our team. If you enjoy working where creative thinking is embraced and personal growth is achieved, our company is the place for you. Learn more about our company history, brands and values.