Premier Building Systems, with its headquarters in Belgrade, Montana, is looking for a team member to step into a Territory Sales Manager role in an established territory. The position involves selling the company’s highly successful Premier SIPS in Southern Idaho, Western Wyoming and Utah. This is an opportunity to be a leader with an established, dynamic company who specializes in manufacturing energy efficient building materials to help create more sustainable structures for the future.
Responsibilities include working with building envelope stakeholders, including architects, builders, and owners to develop sales opportunities. For an individual to thrive, they must be comfortable developing relationships, educating these stakeholder groups and managing the sales process from prospecting through jobsite start-ups. An understanding of the construction process and hands-on experience would be beneficial.
Sales training will be provided by well-established territory managers and a seasoned project management team. Sales relationship contacts will be provided, along with tools such as a vehicle allowance and business expense account. Relationships, lead management and activities will be managed through a highly effective sales platform (Hubspot) The position will require travel and provides the opportunity to interact with interested parties at trade shows, symposiums, architectural lunch-and-learn sessions, and other similar events.
Key Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager:
- Networking to generate leads, establish relationships and grow the business.
- Maintain and enhance existing relationships and establish new relationships with key stakeholders including builders and designers.
- Provide technical expertise to clients regarding SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) construction methods and processes.
- Develop successful proposals, help streamline the sales process and achieve established sales quotas
- Manage all relationships through Premier’s CRM platform, Hubspot.
- Nurture seamless working relationships with the internal team members including production and project services.
- Enhance the company’s reputation by focusing on Premier’s Core Values, including Teamwork, Integrity, Commitment and Customer Centricity with a priority in servicing our clients.
What the successful Territory Sales Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or another related field, and/or 4+ years of outside sales experience in construction related product crafted timber wood, architecture, engineering or design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Broad technical understanding of construction methods and processes.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Ability to assess the feasibility/buildability of a proposed project with SIPs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, self-starter and problem solver.
- Positive attitude, industrious, ambitious with a strong work ethic.
Our employees are offered a full benefits package, including a 401K with employer match, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and more.
Premier Building Systems is the nation’s largest manufacturer of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), with a 40-plus-year track record of delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations. For the past 10+ years, Premier SIPs have consistently been the most awarded and recognized brand in the SIP industry. Aggressive investments in production, marketing and infrastructure have positioned the company for continued growth regardless of economic conditions.
We believe our team members are truly our greatest strength and pride ourselves on being a company that puts the customer first and values integrity, customer service, our community, amazing quality, and personal safety. Those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers as well as the loyalty of our many long-term employees. We remain committed to customer satisfaction in everything we do and long-term aggressive investments in production, marketing and infrastructure have positioned Premier for continued growth regardless of economic conditions.
With a niche in sustainable building material manufacturing, there has never been a better time to join our team. If you enjoy working where creative thinking is embraced and personal growth is achieved, our company is the place for you. Learn more about our company history, brands and values.